Monday, January 23, 2012

Beats getting myself pissed.

I get under people's skins sometimes. That's an interesting expression, isn't it? Another way of saying that I annoy people. I have no problem with that. Because on many an occasion, it's nice to annoy people. To make them pissed. That's the way to reach some people. To catch their attention. Once I have their attention, real communication can begin. And I quickly point out that they don't have to be pissed. It's their choice. Often, people get pissed for little or no reason. It's merely a habit. They are addicted to getting pissed. Of course, I consider getting pissed to be more or less a negative addiction. Granted, it can do some good. But more often than not, it's self-defeating. Anyway, I much prefer getting other people pissed. Sure beats getting myself pissed. --Jim Broede

No comments: