Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It'd make a difference.

I like regimens. Positive ones. Ways of doing things. On sort of a regular basis. The way one lives. Such as going for walks. Daily. Writing. Daily. Thinking loving thoughts. Daily. Does me good to have a regimen. I encourage others to do the same. But I don't require it, of course. Everyone is free. To make their own choices. But I suspect some make the wrong choices. For whatever reasons. But that's no skin off my back. And maybe what I perceive as wrong choices happen to be their right choices. But I see people who are obviously unhappy. In a state of depression. And worse. Makes me wonder why they do it to themselves. I'm told that many can't help themselves. That it's a chemical imbalance. Or genetics. Something over which they have no control. But still, I surmise that if they developed a regimen. A positive regimen. It'd make a difference. --Jim Broede

No comments: