Friday, January 6, 2012

More proof that I am perfect.

I'm so perfect that I act imperfectly sometimes. So that people don't think I'm perfect. Because it makes some uncomfortable to be in the presence of perfection. I even make mistakes intentionally. So that I give the illusion that I am mistake-prone. When really I'm not. I'm merely play-acting. Pretending that I'm making a mistake. Thing is, if I really let people know that I'm perfect, they might become jealous. And I don't want that to happen. So in my perfect way, I ease that burden off the shoulders of others. By keeping the jealous types from becoming jealous. By play-acting imperfection in my perfect way. That means I'm the only one in the world that truly knows that I am perfect. Even more proof that I am perfect. --Jim Broede

No comments: