Saturday, March 24, 2012

Thank gawd, I'm content.

I'm content. More than I used to be. Maybe because I've learned to more or less accept life. The way it is. And I just try to make the best of it. I have some control over events in my life. Not total control by any means. But a reasonable amount. And I've learned to live in my own little world. My immediate environment. And I try to avoid places of conflict. For instance, I'm not gonna vacation in Syria. Or for that matter, in Texas. Because there's so many things I dislike about Texas. I don't wanna blame Texans. It's just that I don't feel psychologically or physically at ease in Texas. The political, social and economic vibrations ain't good. I'd become discontented if I had to live in Texas. Thank gawd, I don't. --Jim Broede

No comments: