Saturday, April 28, 2012

In pursuit of our dreams.

Over the years, I've had friends that started new lives. After disappointments. Some after failed marriages or other emotional setbacks. And I admire them. For their courage. Because that's often what it takes. Courage. To forge ahead. To get on with life. To pursue happiness. Ain't always easy. But that's where the courage thing comes in. Some go into depression. Which ain't exactly the way to seek happiness. In essence, one has to get over it. Some do. Some don't. But I insist that everyone try. And sometimes I've been there to help 'em. Makes me feel good. To give a friend a boost of confidence. That's what true friends are supposed to do. Help the ones that are most in need. To help each other pursue our dreams. --Jim Broede

No comments: