Monday, April 23, 2012

Unconditional acceptance.

I like some people very much. Enough to call them friends. All kinds of people. Men. Women. Young. Old. Middle-aged. From many walks of life. I even like strangers that I haven't come to fully know. Matter of fact, I probably don't fully know anyone. Not even myself. One thing I like to do is intermingle my friends. With each other. I like to break down the walls of exclusivity. That's how we get to know each other. I treat my friends as individuals. Recognizing that each is unique. But that shouldn't stop them from blending. From getting to know each other. There's an old saying that one can tell a lot about someone by his/her friends. All of my friends are worth keeping. Of intermingling. Otherwise, they wouldn't be my friends. Seems to me that true friends are forever. Even if they do something wrong. In that sense, I love my friends. I accept them unconditionally. --Jim Broede

1 comment:

Broede's Broodings said...

I find that my friends can often help each other. So I don't hesitate connecting certain friends with each other. --Jim