Wednesday, May 9, 2012

And god created scum.

Ultimately, I'll believe what I wanna believe. Even if I don't believe it. Yes, that sounds like a contradiction. And it probably is. Instead, it's a recognition that not everything is believable in terms of human comprehension. So I have to accept the premise that all things are possible. Though I can't say it for sure. It's like asking whether there's a god. When one can't even define god. But I wanna believe in other dimensions. Other forms of life. Which I cannot see or grasp. Because I lack the necessary senses. Which means that human life is not the highest form of life. In fact, we humans may be one of the very lowest forms of life. But the most stupid amongst us may assume that humans are the highest form. Yes, god's ultimate creation. Which would go to show that god must be an idiot. A concept that I can't buy into. There's no finer proof that god knew what he was doing. That he set out to create scum. And he succeeded. By making politicians. With the scumiest being Republicans. --Jim Broede

No comments: