Friday, May 11, 2012

The best part of life.

My acquaintances and friends find themselves in my blog. They aren't necessarily identified as such. By name. For the most part, I keep them anonymous. Seems to me it makes sense. To integrate them into my daily broodings. Because they have influence. An effect. Often significant. On my life. On my thinking. I am what I am, in large part, because of the people I know. And encounter. Even strangers. I'm curious. But I always could be more curious. I want there to be no limits to my curiosity. Another thing. I want to share my curiosity. Things that I've learned. About life. About the world. About everything. I can't fully keep up with it all. Which is all right. Best to let life overflow. To be bountiful. Of course, that may give the impression that I'm ignoring stuff. Including some people. Because I can't be everything to everybody. So I write about what's on my mind. Because it's a way of sharing. It's an open letter, of sorts. To everyone. A reservoir for my thoughts, my observations. Much of it personal. So many ways to communicate. With two-way exchanges (dialogue) being one of the best. And that's usually done outside my blog. One-on-one. But still, I like to share. What I've learned. About the personal nature of life. Yes, that's the best part of life. The intimacies. --Jim Broede

No comments: