Sunday, May 20, 2012

All kinds of people.

My neighborhood has an international flavor. And to think, I didn't even know it. Until I decided recently to get to know the neighbors. I discovered Matt, a Korean. And Cristina, a Brazilian. For all I know, there may be others from foreign countries. Because I'm still in the process of discovery. Of course, others act like they are from another planet. Maybe Pluto. They're a bit odd. Being staunch supporters of lunatic fringe Republican Congresswoman Michele Bachmann. The looney who flirted with the idea of seeking dual citizenship, in Switzerland. She abandoned the idea when fellow conservatives implied that would make her abhorrently unpatriotic. When really, she's a natural born, robotic idiot. That's what I like about the world. All kinds of people. --Jim Broede

No comments: