Thursday, June 21, 2012

How I became a romantic idealist.

I'm a romantic idealist. Which means I believe in love. That love is the motivating force of life. My life. Not sure that I always believed in love. Instead, I came by it. Maybe in the last 20 years. I merely let love take over my life. Fully believing that I'm destined to find true love. I found love with my dear wife Jeanne. Until she died five years ago. From Alzheimer's. For a brief period, I thought that was it. No more true love for me. But true love entered my life again. As if it was fated. Brought about by loving spirits. And I just let it happen. I went with the flow. One day at a time. Knowing that it was destiny. Supposed to be. Earlier in life, when I was much younger, I'm sure there were many other opportunities for me to find true love. But I was blind to love. I had not yet understood the concept of love. I wasn't ready for it. Could be that I've been blessed. By two love goddesses. Women that came down to Mother Earth from another dimension. From Paradise. They reached me. Touched me. Blessed me. And I was no longer able to resist the allure of love. I became a romantic idealist. --Jim Broede

No comments: