Friday, June 8, 2012

My recommendation.

I have more time to think. That's the chief advantage of being retired. Because I'm not obligated to earn a living any more. I can get by on my retirement income. So, I'm more free. I can more easily pick and choose what I'm gonna do today. And every day. I'm choosing to think. About anything that comes to mind. I'm a writer. Used to be that I wrote for hire. For newspapers. Earned a living that way. Didn't always write exactly what I wanted to write. But now I do. Because I'm not obligated to a boss. To an employer. I'm sort of my own boss. I've been able to cultivate a true love. An Italian. With whom I live much of the year. And I have the pleasure of daily contact. Through modern audio/video technology. Even when we are seperated geographically. By 5,000 miles. Anyway, I have love thoughts. Daily. Makes me feel good. That's the nature/benefit of being in love. Maybe that's the biggest and most dynamic and profound discovery of my life. Love. I'm pleasantly consumed by the thought. Love. Love. Love. I highly recommend falling in love. With life. --Jim Broede

No comments: