Sunday, August 12, 2012

Getting on with life.

I'll manage. And enjoy life. No matter who gets elected president. No matter which political party dominates. Because politics pose no stumbling block for me. I get on with life. No matter the political system that I live under. I take no time to lament if political outcomes don't suit me. Knowing full well I don't have any influence on politics. Therefore, I hardly ever participate in politics. Other than castigating Republicans. I'm saddened by the state of American politics. I wish it were different. And I'd welcome a revolution. But it ain't gonna happen. At least, not in my lifetime. I have learned acceptance. Knowing full well that I could have survived even in Stalinist Russia and Nazi Germany. I would have found ways to get on with life. --Jim Broede

No comments: