Friday, October 19, 2012

From the creator's perspective.

I wonder if the creator can travel to any place in creation. And if so, by what mode does he travel? Or is it possible that he can simply will himself to be at any location in an instant? That would be a remarkable feat. I have an overwhelming desire to visit another solar system. Where a planet was recently discovered. The planet is relatively close. Only 4 light years away. Many other worlds are thousands of light years away. Think about distance in terms of light years. In other words, it would take four years to reach that new planet if one traveled at the speed of light -- 186,000 miles per second. Some astronomers have suggested sending a probe to the newly-discovered planet. But if we used the fastest technology that we have, it'd take 1,000 years for us to arrive. Therefore, it ain't gonna be practical for Earthlings to even consider such a flight. Guess I'll have to give up on my dream to travel very, very afar. Unless, of course, I ask the creator for an assist. A favor, really. I suspect he has the know-how and wherewithal. He could transport me. The same way that he moves about. Maybe the secret is to become a spirit. Maybe then I could will myself to be 4 light years away. With the mere snap of my spiritual fingers. Anyway, I'm curious. About creation. About the cosmos. I'd like to spend forever exploring the place. To learn more about the creator's handiwork. Yes, I want to see everything from the perspective of the creator. --Jim Broede

No comments: