Saturday, October 20, 2012

I can feel the spirits.

I give a romantic twist to the meaningful stuff. Guess that makes me a romantic idealist. That's why I believe in the spirit world. Because it's romantic. To converse with spirits. And I also dream of being a spirit some day. Free of my physical limits. Able to move about the cosmos. To other worlds. Spirits can do that. They are not restrained. They are closer to the creator. Because the creator is a spirit. And maybe it takes a spirit to understand a spirit. Though I'm not yet a full-fledged spirit, I try to think like a spirit. And to feel like a spirit. By romanticizing life. Savoring precious moments. Especially with my Italian true love. I fall in love. Spiritually. Or so it seems. I begin to believe in the impossible. Spirits merely drift and glide from place to place. They float on clouds. They ride the wind. One doesn't see a spirit. Instead, one feels a spirit. That's why I know beyond a doubt that spirits exist. I can feel the spirits. --Jim Broede

No comments: