Thursday, October 4, 2012

Yes, a living hell.

I want Barack Obama to be ashamed of himself. For the way he handled last night's debate with Mitt Romney. He allowed Romney to get away with murder. With deceit. With lies. Obama was not thinking. He was a dour zombie. He wasn't the Obama that I knew four years ago. When he first ran for president. Obama no longer knows how to defend himself. Bill Clinton tried to show him how. At the Democrats' convention. Apparently, Obama wasn't paying attention. He didn't learn. Makes me wonder if Obama is in the early stages of dementia. Or deep clinical depression. If so, I'll forgive him. But I suspect that the real problem is that Obama has lost his passion. He's become disillusioned. With the world of politics. I can't fully blame him. I'm disillusioned, too. Disillusioned that Obama has let us down. We Americans deserve better. If Obama doesn't wake up and show more life and vitality, we are doomed to four years of Mitt Romney. Yes, a living hell. --Jim Broede

No comments: