Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Especially curious strangers.

I’m looking for Italians that speak English. And also willing to talk to me. In English, of course. If you are out there, don’t hesitate to write to me. I’ll guarantee an interesting exchange. I’m trying to learn more about Italians and Italy.   From many perspectives.  You can help me do that. In part, because of your knowledge of English. You are a special kind of Italian. By the mere but significant fact that you speak English.   That even increases the possibility that you aren’t currently living in Italy. Either way, I still want to talk to you. At least in writing. And if you aren’t Italian, but know an English-speaking Italian, by all means encourage him/her to write to me. I’m an interesting fella. A romantic idealist, a spiritual free thinker, a political liberal, a lover, a dreamer. I’m from Minnesota. But I’m living with my Italian true love. In Sardinia. She teaches English and English literature. Obviously, that’s a plus. For me. She’ll vouch that we have interesting conversations. My email address is jbbroede@hotmail.com. Also, you don’t have to be an Italian to write. I’m open to all comers. Especially curious strangers.  –Jim Broede

No comments: