Friday, February 22, 2013

Thank you, dear Republicans.

Thinking. Thinking. Thinking. I can’t think too much. I love to think. About nice things. Oh, I think about politics, too. But even that can be nice. Nice and funny. Full of laughs. Don’t take it seriously. I tell myself that all the time. And I follow my advice. Laugh over things that I cannot control. Laugh at the absurdities of life. And nobody  is more absurd than a politician. Especially a Republican. Dedicated to the principle of stupidity. To do the dumbest thing possible. And then pretend that it’s smart to be stupid. To wear one’s stupidity as a badge of honor. It’s stupid as stupid can be. But hey, Republicans have got me to think. By being so stupid. Republicans have awakened me. Made me feel so much smarter. And made me very, very happy. Very, very joyful. Knowing that I ain’t a Republican. Makes me feel superior. Thank you, dear Republicans. –Jim Broede

No comments: