Monday, March 18, 2013

Deep into my own soul.

Maybe living begins when one turns inside one’s self. And sees life from inside. From one’s soul and spirit. I’m fully capable of getting lost inside myself. Shutting out the rest of the world. If not for a long time – well, then for long enough to know that I have a spirit and a soul. All my own. And that I need to feed it. Nurture it. Not with material physical possessions. But with love. True love. Pure love. Unconditional love. Love that flows. And pulsates.  Maybe the mistake I used to make was to look outside my being for love. Rather than from within. As if to explore the cosmos and existence and creation I was to hop aboard a space ship and go outward forever and ever. When really I was supposed to take the journey in the opposite direction. Inward. Deep into my own soul. Which has more depth than all of visible and material creation. –Jim Broede

No comments: