Friday, April 26, 2013

On becoming a fat spirit.

Wonder what it’s like living as a spirit.  As a non-physical being. I believe in spirits. And assume that someday I’ll evolve into one. I won’t have a mouth, eyes or ears. But still, I’ll be able to talk, see and hear. Or so I assume. But maybe I won’t be living in a physical world. Instead, I’ll be in a totally different dimension. But for true freedom, I may need the opportunity to enter the physical world. How does a spirit go about that? Oh, so many, many questions. I sense that spirits enter my physical world now. Even the creator, himself. I can’t see him. Because he’s spirit. But still, I can feel him. Actually speak to him. And he to me. By thought transference. I suppose that’s the way spirits communicate with each other. They are well-tuned for that. But physical beings find that sort of communication difficult. If not impossible. Another thing. Spirits probably don’t have to go to the bathroom. And don’t need to sit down for dinner. In fact, they probably don’t eat. Don’t need customary physical food.  They most likely thrive on thought.  Sheer thought. Could be that loving thought is a spirit's most savored/favored food. I might indulge to an excess. Wonder if that would make me a fat spirit. –Jim Broede

No comments: