Friday, July 5, 2013

Presto. Problem solved.

When there’s a problem, I like to get it fixed. Right away. Or soon. Especially if it’s an annoying problem. If it ain’t bothersome, maybe I ignore. And get on with the rest of life. No sense in fixing every little thing. I’m not known as Mr. Fix-It. If it’s a mechanical or technical matter around the house, I leave that to the skilled handyman. If it’s a personal problem, dealt with in a psychoanalytical way, I’m always ready to swing into action. Accepting the challenge. Yes, it’s very satisfying. Turning someone’s sadness into happiness.  Merely by talking. Reasoning. Most psychological problems have easy solutions. By pursuing happiness. In one way or another. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of ways. Choose one. Presto. Problem solved. –Jim Broede

No comments: