Sunday, November 17, 2013

Scares the hell out of me.

The world is full of low-life politicians. Always has been. Always will be. And they keep getting worse. Nazis. Fascists. Republicans. Doesn’t matter if they are rejected. Because low-lifers are always followed by others.  They cultivate the worst instincts in mankind. A political gene. A curse bestowed on civilization. No way to completely eradicate the hex. We are condemned. To be plagued. By low-life politicians. For eternity.   It’s our fate. Death. Taxes. Terrible politics. No escaping. Comedians tell us that the oldest profession is that of whore.  Not true. There’s no pursuit older than that of politics. By the low-life element. And it keeps getting worse. I keep telling myself that nothing can get worse than American-style Republicans.  That the curse has finally bottomed out. But I know better. Some day. Some time. Something will be hatched that's even worse than Republicans.  My gawd. That scares the hell out of me. –Jim Broede

No comments: