Sunday, January 19, 2014

Feeling almost like god.

Can’t think of anything more fantastic. Than the fact that I exist. Knowing that I’m  alive and conscious. A thinking being. Able to communicate with others.  Able to feel the emotion of love. And pleasure. Yes, pain, too. And sadness. But most of all, happiness. Incredible. Incredible. Incredible. How can this be?  I ask myself that question. Virtually every day. My gawd. To wake up from my sleep. And to know that I am. In a world that I can comprehend. With the help of others. That know more than I. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. So much that I don’t know, too. But I’m able to discover something new. Every day. Merely by feeling my way. With my eyes. My ears. With language. With my mind. I’m in a world. Where I can see my Italian true love. Daily. On Skype. Or I can be with her. In the flesh. Traveling thousands of miles in less than a day. Fantastic. Fantastic. Fantastic. Indeed, I am alive. I am I. Makes me feel almost like god, the creator.  –Jim Broede

No comments: