Sunday, March 16, 2014

Bravo!!! Bravo!!! An encore, please.

Better to look at events. In life. As theater. Unfolding dramas. The two most fascinating current soap operas. The disappearance of the Malaysian jetliner.  The Russian takeover of Crimea, and maybe all of Ukraine. Every day. I go to the theater. To see the next act. As if I am the creator. Seeking entertainment. Not knowing. Yes, not knowing what will come next. I make up possible outcomes. Calculated guesses. Wild guesses. Often, I’m correct.  But it’s all right. If I am fooled. As for the jetliner. I’m predicting that it landed safely. In a remote part of the world.  Undetected. For weeks. That would be incredible. A fabulous trick. To hide anything. Much less a jetliner and 239 passengers. In the age of surveillance. And imagine. People presumed dead. Turn up alive. Wow!!! Bravo!!! Bravo!!! An encore, please. –Jim Broede

No comments: