Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Living in peace and paradise.

A holy war. In the Middle East. And America smack in the middle of it. Thanks to Obama. And the political circumstances. As for me, I’m taking an indifferent stance. To the war.  Better to just get on with my life. As a lover and dreamer and writer. I’m in no position to control world events. They’ll happen. Whether I like it or not. I’m merely a spectator. Makes no difference whether it’s a baseball game or a war. Teams and nations win some, and lose some.  I’m always pulling for the Chicago Cubs.  The good guys over the bad guys. As for the war. I’ll follow Obama’s advice. And side with the good guys. His team. Meanwhile, I’m going to savor life. With my Italian true love. In Minnesota and Sardinia. Wishing for an early and happy ending to the war. So we all can live in peace and paradise. –Jim Broede

No comments: