Saturday, October 25, 2014

Fortunately, I have an option.

Public Enemy No. 1. If it were left to me. To do the rankings. I’d NOT put the barbarian Islamic State at the top of the list. Nor the threat of an Ebola epidemic. Instead, my clear choice would be Republicans. Yes, that loony hateful gang trying to take complete control of the American political scene. If that happens, it’ll be criminal. And tragic. The Republicans already dominate the House of Representatives. They seem on the verge of taking over the U.S. Senate. And in two years, it won’t surprise me if they occupy the White House. They already have a majority on the Supreme Court. I’d rather live in Hell. With the devil. Than in a Republican-controlled  America. Of course, that’s just me.  My sense of values. The devil seems like a kindly, decent and humane gentleman --- when compared with scumbag Republicans.  Fortunately, I have an option. I can flee America. And go live with my Italian true love.  In Paradise. –Jim Broede

No comments: