Friday, November 14, 2014

At One. With all of creation.

Occasionally, I forget. And get ahead of myself. Instead of taking life one day at a time. I lose track of today. And try to enter tomorrow before it’s really arrived. In fact, tomorrow never arrives. And the past is gone. But I forget that. And fool myself. And propel into a mythical future. That isn’t. I have only now. And that’s what I must grasp. And embrace. The living moment. Otherwise, I am not savoring life to the fullest. Because I’m too busy/too occupied trying to catapult myself into the future. Thereby, spreading myself thin. Trying to do two things at once. Yes, it’s complicated. True, too, that I’m affected by the past. And by my dreams of the future.  But I really can’t be in the past or the future. Maybe not until the day I die. When time stops. And I enter another dimension. Where there is no time. Maybe then, I will have been elevated. To a new plateau. Allowing me to be an observer. Of my complete life. Past. Present. Future.  All at once. Simultaneously. How wonderful it must be. Living outside of time. Outside of the physical world. As spirit.  At One. With all of creation. –Jim Broede

No comments: