Thursday, April 30, 2015

Doesn't matter.

Friends and associates know where I'm coming from. Most of the time, at least. Because I proclaim. My intentions. My feelings. About them. Personally. Directly. And often in public, too. In reflections. Such as postings. In my blog.  Count 'em. Over 7,700 postings in recent years. Hardly miss a day of spouting off. Speaking the truth. My truth. In brutal and loving ways. Yes, love can be brutal. The truth can hurt. But I risk. More than occasionally alienating friends. I've even been known to renounce a friend or two or three. For not toeing the line. By falling short of my expectations.  I don't hesitate intervening. In their lives. When really, they would prefer. Me staying out. But heck. That's the way I handle friendship.  Doesn't matter. Whether my so-called friends like it or not. --Jim Broede

No comments: