Sunday, November 8, 2015

My quest. My means of survival.

I wonder. How much of my physical being. Is controlled. By my mind. A whole lot, I suspect. Too often. I allow my physical state. To dominate. To control my mind. Maybe 'mind' is a misnomer. Instead, let's substitute the word 'spirit.' I grasp a thought. In a non-physical sense. Of course, I can speak a thought. And record the sound. Or put the thought in writing. To make the thought more tangible. It can be argued. That the thought emanates from my physical brain. And that without physical existence, I would have no consciousness. But once again. I wonder. Can I exist? Can I think? Without being in the physical realm. Can I leave my body? And live as a totally free spirit. That is my quest. My means of survival. --Jim Broede

No comments: