Monday, September 5, 2016

The undeniable nature of love.

Why have I been traveling these past eight years? Not so much to discover other parts of the world. But rather to discover decent and interesting people. That I might not have otherwise met. Especially my Italian amore, Cristina. I’d probably not be traveling. And living a big part of my life. In Sardinia.  And all over the world. If not for Cristina. I’m living in order to be linked to Cristina. In loving ways. To cultivate and cement and savor our idyllic relationship. To travel together seems the right thing to do. I absorb Cristina. And the people we meet. More than anything. I’m focused on Cristina. She makes a difference. No matter where we are. Even during times when we are separated by an  ocean. That’s the undeniable nature of love. Being focused on being alive and conscious and blessed. --Jim Broede

No comments: