Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Expressing myself. Freely.

I’m in love. With life.  That’s the nicest thing about life.  The ability and opportunity to fall in love.  That’s why I am here. To love and to be loved. And to have lofty dreams. There’s no need to debate religion and spirituality.  Because everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. It’s an individual thing. There’s no need or desire for me to impose my way on others. We are very unique individuals. All of us. Free to choose our own way. Everyone must find his/her own truth. Without imposing it on others.  Meanwhile, I try to be a good listener. In an attempt to understand others.  Another thing. I love to muse. About any and everything. Maybe it’s that I find life very, very fascinating. So wonderful. To be alive and conscious. And to be able to express myself. Freely. --Jim Broede

No comments: