Thursday, February 2, 2017

Keep it going everyone.

I’m learning. To be the natural me. When I wrote for newspapers, I followed more traditional ways of writing. After retiring. I declared, to hell with tradition. I’ll write as I please. And not to the dictates of an editor. My blog. Is my blog. My postings in other forums, are my postings. I stay flexible, too. On subject matters. Musings and broodings, for instance. Should be real musings and broodings. About any and everything. Stuff that comes naturally. I want flexibility. When it comes to rules. I write as I think. Spontaneously. In spurts. I’m speaking in shorter sentences, too. Again, doing what comes naturally. My style is for me. Your style is for you. That’s the way it should be. To each his own. Let’s learn to tolerate and appreciate. Each other. Might be a good lesson. For politicians. I’m for less rambling. And more getting to the point. And let’s excel at listening. Yes, listening, listening, listening. I’m listening to so many others. To you. And often I like what I’m hearing. I’m impressed. Keep it going everyone. Please. --Jim Broede

No comments: